ECT 2022 in Barcelona
- An amazing reunion after two years of pandemic
- 18th European Conference on Thermoelectrics 14-16 September 2022
- Poster Awards at ECT2022
Six poster awards by the European Thermoelectric Society (ETS), the German Thermoelectric Society (DTG) and the Italian Thermoelectric Society (AIT), endowed with a prize money of 250 Euro each, were awarded at the ECT2022 in Barcelona. The winners are:
- Shriparna Mukherjee, et al.
Aikinite systems: Ultra-low thermal conductivity for thermoelectric applications
- Neetu Rani Lamba, et al.
Extracting thermal diffusivity of thermoelectric materials using micro four-point probe
- Patricia Alegria, et al.
New thermoelectric generator with no moving parts nor environmental impact for high temperature geothermal energy
- Amandine Duparchy, et al.
Establishing synthesis-structure-property relationships for enhanced and reproducible MgAgSb thermoelectric properties
- Rachel Orenstein, et al.
Bipolar transport in Bi-Sb alloys
- Álvaro Casi, et al.
Comparative of an experimental transcritical carbon dioxide refrigeration cycle working with a thermoelectric subcooler and an internal heat exchanger
- New ETS board members in 2022: Theodora Kyratsi and Marisol Martín-González were reelected